Merlin M3 – Navigator Park, Portland, Dorset, DT5 1FU
DORSET, DT5 1FU
2,400 sq ft (222 sq m)
Navigator Park is a development of 12 units totalling 24,000 sqft new industrial/warehouse space within Osprey Quay. Osprey Quay was the home of the London 2012 Olympic Sailing events and is the gateway to the Isle of Portland. Set in the heart of the Jurassic coast this is a truly spectacular place to work and thrive.
The dramatic beauty of the Isle of Portland, Chesil Beach and Portland Harbour gives Osprey Quay an unrivalled setting. Promising both a spacious and prestigious waterside location with Portland Marina, Maritime Business Centre, Chesil Cove School and new housing this is a great place to live, work and play.
There are few places like Osprey Quay.
- 3 Phase Electricity
- 4 x dual power sockets
- Business Rates £11,750 pa
- Disabled W/C with H & C
- Kitchen with H & C
- Flexible industrial space
- High-level lighting
- Minimum 6m eaves height
- B1, B2 or B8 planning use
- Power floated concrete floor 35kn/sqm
- Loading doors 4.4m high and 3.1m wide
- 12 Year warranty direct with the main building contractor
- Micro Rib and flat Composite Insulated cladding
- Composite Roof cladding with Natural light panels
- Allocated loading space and parking
- Steel portal frame with internal eaves height 6 metres
- Double glazed feature windows and personnel door